23rd June, 2010
a still from a L’Oréal mascara advert featuring Penelope Cruz
This is my interpretation of her make-up. I do not think I look like Penelope Cruz, this is merely inspired by her and her make-up. My face looks lighter than my body in this picture but this is due to the flash! And my hair looks different because I put bobby pins in my fringe to pull it back
Products I used for this look:
- Manhattan eyeliner pencil on upper and lower waterlines, smudged using Sigma SS209
- Black eyeshadow from the Zoeva 88 warm palette, applied and smudged with Sigma SS209
- Peach eyeshadow from the Zoeva 88 warm palette, applied to the crease with Sigma SS219 and blended with the SS239
- Applied false eyelashes from Gypsy Lashes in 94
- The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara by Maybelinne
- Dark brown eyeshadow from the Zoeva 88 matte palette to fill in my brows with Sigma SS266 (one of my favourite brushes)
on my face I used Face & Body foundation by MAC, Hema Wet&Dry Blush and Gosh lipstick in Darling.
The lashes I used here weren’t featured in my huge lash post, I thought they would be too wispy and dramatic but they proved perfect for this look! I really love them now.
Image courtesy of Madame Madeline. Lashes provided by Madame Madeline.