Today I have a review on a sparkly limited edition set from Elegant Touch. Celebrate the holiday season with glitter on your nails! The set I received is in the shade “Pink” but there’s also a “Graphite” set which is a sexy blueish black glitter.
The Elegant Touch set comes with 24 falsies, a sheet of glue tabs, a small nail file and a set of instructions. Here’s how the application process works:
- Start by prepping your nails! Cut them down. Starting with ultra short nails will make these nail tips last significantly longer. Clean your nails with nail polish remover to get rid of any oils.
- Find the right nail size for each of your ten fingers and lay them out as pictured above.
- Take the glue tab off the sheet (make sure the size of the tab matches your nail bed) and apply on your natural nail. Remove the top layer from the adhesive tab.
- Grab the appropriate size nail tip and apply on top of the glue tab by holding at a 45° angle at the cuticle. Press down firmly!
- Repeat process for all nails.
Once you’re done with the application, you are left with sparkly glitter nails, perfect for the holiday season! Application is quick and easy, there’s no fiddling with nail glue or shaping of the nail tips. They are the perfect size and length! I really love how they are squoval shaped.
These falsies will make sure to last you through a night of celebrations. Though in my personal experience nail tabs will last anywhere from a week up to two weeks, when applied properly of course. I really love the overall look of these Glitter Nails. Since they are nail tips you won’t have to deal with removing glitter which is a great bonus too.
Elegant Touch is available worldwide! You’ll find them at Ulta stores in the USA and at Superdrug and Boots (and many other stores) in the UK. In Belgium you can find Elegant Touch at Di stores for €10.45 per set.