Los Angeles, CA – (October 2010): Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure. Colors in the collection include:
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
- Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
- Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
- Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.
Escape this summer to a far away place with China Glaze. Vacation in color!
So here I present you the summer collection for China Glaze! It contains six shimmers and cremes. I’m most excited about Electric Pineapple, Cha Cha Cha and Papaya Punch. I quite like this summer collection though I loved last years neons a lot better. It doesn’t feel like anything new though Electric Pineapple swatches have looked amazing and very promising so far. Which colours are you looking forward to?