7th October, 2011
This year China Glaze will not be releasing one holiday collection but two! How awesome is that? Join me as we look at the bottle shots for this years Holiday 2011 collections.
The first collection is called Eye Candy and features six 3D glitters!
“Forget diamonds! This winter China Glaze introduces a nail industry first: utilizing 3-D glitters in its new “Eye Candy” collection. Inspired by Marilyn Monroe and her timeless allure, this innovative new glitter technology provides a knock-your-eyes-out, super sparkly effect to your manicure.”
My thoughts on Eye Candy: I am hugely excited about these six glitters. I will be receiving the opportunity to review these so check back soon for swatches! I’m really looking forward to seeing these in person, and I’m most excited about Marry A Millionaire and Lorelei’s Tiara.
- Love Marilyn: Vivacious Red with Shimmering Silver Particles
- Material Girl: Posh pink with Holographic Bubblegum Glitter
- Blonde Bombshell: Glistening Multidimensional Gold Flecks
- Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling Silver Infused with Blue Sprinkles
- Some Like It Haute: Graphite Gray with Holographic Glitter
- Marry A Millionaire: Alluring Amethyst with Multi-tonal Fibers
The second collection is called Let It Snow and features 12 festive shades.
“Spend the holidays in style with the new Let It Snow collection from China Glaze! [...] Specifically created with the wintery season in mind, Let It Snow will have even the biggest Grinch feeling jolly all winter long.”
My thoughts on Let It Snow: A simply stunning holiday collection! Mostly traditional holiday shades but some very interesting ones as well! I am loving Tinsel Town and I’m really excited they re-released Snow Globe. I think I will try and get my hands on that once it hits the (online) stores.
- Velvet Bow: Rich red crème colour inspired by your favourite red wine.
- Winter Berry: Creamy, cranberry-red perfect for sipping hot cocoa by the fire.
- Ring In The Red: No Holiday season would be exact without this glittering red polish for holiday gatherings.
- Poinsettia: Ruby red crème inspired by the traditional holiday plant.
- Twinkle Lights: A mix of glittery shades to emblemize twinkling tree lights.
- Champagne Bubbles: Sophisticated gold metallic with a golden shimmer.
- Holly-Day: Looking for a bold colour without the glitz? Holly-Day is a rich hunter green without the sparkle.
- Glittering Garland: A dazzling glittery green to match the holiday greens of pine trees, garland, and mistletoe.
- Blue Year’s Eve: Ring in the New Year with this lustrous, shimmering blue.
- Tinsel Town: Bold silver, metallic glitter and the perfect match for sparkling night on the town.
- Icicle: Smooth silver shimmer with a hint of flash and ice.
- Snow Globe: Frosty white polish with flecks of snowy colour.
1st April, 2011
Los Angeles, CA – (October 2010): Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure. Colors in the collection include:
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
- Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
- Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
- Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.
Escape this summer to a far away place with China Glaze. Vacation in color!
So here I present you the summer collection for China Glaze! It contains six shimmers and cremes. I’m most excited about Electric Pineapple, Cha Cha Cha and Papaya Punch. I quite like this summer collection though I loved last years neons a lot better. It doesn’t feel like anything new though Electric Pineapple swatches have looked amazing and very promising so far. Which colours are you looking forward to?